|Sunday thru Thursday Nights
||$210/night plus tax
|Friday & Saturday Nights
||$340/night plus tax
Nightly rates for the Cottages remain the same regardless of the number of guests. There is a two night minimum. Friday and Saturday nights must be booked together. The cottage is guaranteed to be ready by 3:00 pm on your arrival day, however an earlier arrival time can always be accommodated if desired, most often first thing in the morning. Check-out is 5:00 pm on your date of departure.
Wisconsin sales tax is 5.5%.
To comply with state and county licensing requirements, Meadow Ridge Cottages is mandated to have a list of all overnight guests (name, address and phone number) prior to arrival at the Cottage. This list will be private and protected.
The following terms and conditions are to be agreed upon by the group coordinator and her/his invitees pertaining to:
Meadow Ridge Cottages
E8604 Cnty Rd E N
Elk Mound, WI 54739
Meadow Ridge Cottages Mailing Address:
415 Southwood Court
Eau Claire, WI 54701
Due to the advanced planning required for most events at Meadow Ridge Cottages, terms and conditions involving reservations are important. Please note the following policies:
- A $150 deposit/cottage is required to hold your reservation.
- All balances are due 30 days prior to the retreat. If the balance is not received within 30 days of the retreat, your reservation may be canceled with no refund of the deposit.
- Reservations cancelled more than 90 days in advance of the retreat are eligible for a full refund.
- If it becomes necessary to cancel or to change dates within 90 days of your retreat, please notify us immediately. If we can rent your reserved dates, we will gladly transfer your payment to another date.
- If roads and schools are closed due to blizzard conditions, arrangements can be made. We want our guests to be safe and we want you to come back!
- Changes are accepted at the sole discretion of the Meadow Ridge Cottage owners.
- Changes are accepted at the sole discretion of the Bridge Creek Cottage owners.
About the cottages…
Accidents happen… if something breaks during your stay, please leave a note so that it can be taken care of for the next guests. However, the group coordinator and invitees will be responsible for any excessive damage to the property, the house or its contents. An itemized list of damages and an invoice for the repairs will be sent to the renter payable immediately.
Meadow Ridge Cottages is a pet-free and non-smoking facility. There is a bucket with sand to safely deposit cigarette butts on the front patio. No spray adhesives are permitted indoors. Dying fabric in the washing machine is not permitted.
A cleaning company will come do deep cleaning after you leave. Please leave the house in an orderly fashion.
Accidents also happen with people. There are sharp cutting systems and hot electric tools for guest use. Meadow Ridge Cottages cannot be responsible for injuries.
I agree that Meadow Ridge Cottages will not be held responsible or liable for injuries or damages resulting from actions or neglect on the part of coordinator(s) and invitees while at Meadow Ridge Cottages.
I agree to the rental agreement terms and conditions and will provide a guest list prior to arrival.